[meteorite-list] Incomparable Olivine Diogenite - NWA 5480 - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 13:04:05 -0500

Dear List Members,

I hope everyone had a happy and safe New Year's celebration! To start up the
new year, I would like to give you an updated list of the remaining
specimens of NWA 5480, the Incomparable new Olivine Diogenite.

NWA 5480 Olivine Diogenite:
Available Specimens (Only 11 pieces left):

670g End Cut
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa5480/large/dsc00003.jpg
168.3g cs
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa5480/large/dsc00005.jpg
137g cs
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa5480/large/dsc00007.jpg
127g cs
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa5480/large/dsc00008.jpg
494g Complete Stone (Awesome "swirl" feature)
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa5480/dsc00003.jpg
462g Complete Stone (Great display of the 'mixed' minerals)
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa5480/dsc00005.jpg
269g Complete Stone
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa5480/dsc00007.jpg
71.3g End Cut
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa5480/dsc00010.jpg
16.1g cs
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa5480/dsc00015.jpg
14.4g cs (Sale Pending)
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa5480/dsc00016.jpg
14g cs
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa5480/dsc00017.jpg
cs - complete slice
ps - part slice

Pricing:
Whole stones (Just 3 available) - $10.00/g
Large end cuts (Only one left) - $12.00/g
Large slices and small end cut (Only 3 left) - $16.00/g
Small slices (2 available slices) - $20.00/g

As soon as I sell the remaining two smaller slices, I may choose to cut one
of the complete stones to make more slices available, unless the complete
stones sell in the meantime.

Thank you for considering these!

Best regards,
Greg