[meteorite-list] impressions...achondrite?

From: Phil Morgan <roxfromspace_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 20:15:29 -0700

apologies if this shows up twice but I forgot to send plain text the
first time and assume it won't make it.

Hello everyone,
I received some small unusual stones in a batch of NWA's a while back.
 I figured they were to small to find anything out but am too curious
to let it go entirely.

I know just looking at pictures is problematic but am just looking for
impressions. Could these be something other than ordinary chondrites?

I posted a couple of pictures here:
http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c57/pkmorgan/mystery/

The first two are halves of the same stone - one polished and the
other rough cut. They are approximately 20mm long.

The third is an even smaller windowed stone about 12mm long.

Thoughts on or off-list appreciated. Flames off-list please :-)

Regards,
Phil