[meteorite-list] Ad

From: al mitterling <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 07:20:50 -0500

Greetings Jim and list members,

I read your Meteorite Times article (under Jim's Fragments) on the making of
this book and found it very interesting. I think that Meteor(ite) Crater is
a place that is dear to all of us who collect and is a big part of our
hobby. It will be nice to see your research on this historical place in book
form. I hope others will take the time to read Jim's article on this subject
and consider his book. All my best!

Here is a link: http://www.meteorite-times.com/meteorite_frame.htm

--AL Mitterling