[meteorite-list] Carancas

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 21:20:39 -0800 (PST)

I am sure this will be good.
I love it Keven, when people who have never set foot in a place, in a situation, such as the Carancas fall, and then lecture the rest of us about the "Facts".
I can't wait to read this cry-fest about how we either paid the people too much, or too litte, I guess had you gotten off your keyster, you would have paid them juuuuuuuuust right.

Those of us who do, will always be criticised by those who don't.
Thanks to those us who risked our time, money and lives to go to Peru, the meteorite was studied, pieces were saved from feces/urine filled crater, and the world took note of a truly newsworthy meteorite event. Several scientists on this list did not believe that this was actually a meteorite fall, until I returned and provided them samples which proved otherwise.

Michael Farmer