[meteorite-list] New Moroccan fall news.

From: Abdelaziz Alhyane <abdelaziz_alhyane_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 10:05:23 -0800 (PST)

Never a total known weight comes out from NWA, where is bassi that everybody said there was a ton or so of it, the same for chergach, only a few grams available from Moroccans right now, prices going down reason is moroccans themselves, and for your info mike, you said you don't beleive it until you get the pics, so why didn't you wait for photos and tell what is true, maybe you are telling list members LIES, since you're not sure of what you say.
This fall is limited because it fell in Morocco, not chergach or bassi, where you can not get the facts, but since it's here, what's availble of it, is what is offering now.
Aziz