[meteorite-list] Happy Australia Day for all Australians everywhere

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 06:31:27 +1000

Listoids

Happy Australia Day for all oz listoids and indeed all aussies wherever you
are

Its a particularly special day for aussies and I hope that you pause to
reflect on who we are and our proud history...

Its perhaps even more meaningful to me as a regular army member but that is
another story for another day...

I'm off for a street party brekky - then a invite to an open day at the
Governor's residence for lunch and more freebies for tea later

I'm gonna take my scissors to the Governor's residence and snip cuttings
from any nice plants in the gardens...

Ciao