[meteorite-list] Arizone fall "a secret" ?

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 18:47:51 -0700 (PDT)

Its for the very reasons you mentioned that I asked to be a part of this hunt. As I have never had experience at something like this, I wanted to be a part of it and use it as a learning experience. To be told that the location would be kept secret I feel is wrong.
I see something like the west fall happening where what is recovered will be overpriced ($100 per gram or more) due to whatever reasons those in the field want to give.
I have not been following this thread - I have been busy - but when I found out about the fall, I asked if I could tag along and was told no, becouse the loaction was being kept secret becouse people did not want to get burned like at the west fall.
What would you conclude from that?
I wanted to join in more form the experience not for the profits that will come from the hunt, if I had found just one, I would have been tickled and extremely happy.

Greg