[meteorite-list] - "witness" to July 6 Fireball PA

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 06:37:20 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Steve and List,
  Your answer points to the need of an advance-prepared press release so that reporters get their facts straight and so that there is less chance of a mis-quote. Reporters are infamous for making headlines and ignoring the facts.
  Good use of the reporter and news to get the word out for video evidence.
  Have a great day in your hunt! Best, Dirk Ross...Tokyo