[meteorite-list] New Arizona fall better photos, check this out!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 08:57:45 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.meteoriteguy.com/collection/azfall.htm

www.meteoritehunter.com

I put a page together quickly to show the stone I found yesterday.
This is truly the best oriented meteorite I have ever found.

I owe it all to Dr. Jack Schrader, who's detective work allowed this new meteorite fall to be recovered and who generously invited me to work with him in mapping this new strewnfield.
thanks Jack!

This stone exhibits on the low pressure side, the exact same silver spots observed on a few of the Ash Creek (West) stones. This is even after several hard rains since the fall, however since the stone was found backside down, that area was protected somewhat from the rain.

Off to the field, now, but enjoy the newest meteorite recovered.
Michael Farmer