[meteorite-list] Pitiful excuse for a meteorite hunter Carl Esparza

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 12:30:01 -0700

Mike,
Sorry list. Bob Haag was my partner in Peru. Unlike you he is a very charismatic and motivational Man. He never complains about anything. You could learn a lot from a man like Bob. ( and many others)
You act more like a pathological Narcissist than a motivator.
I have never felt welcome in your precious room. That is why I never bought anything there. And you have already told me you did not want to sell to me anymore. Go figure that one out?
HELLO.
--
Carl or Debbie Esparza
IMCA 5829