[meteorite-list] Aliens

From: Pete Shugar <pshugar_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 16:03:33 -0500

To any and all aliens who may happen to read this list---if you are smart
enough to even read. You got your drivers license for that clunker you dare
to call a spaceship from the little green man from Mars.
You couldn't hit the broadside of my apartment with your ray gun even if I
stuck the doorknob in your barrel.
You smell mangy fron the long trip to our wonderful corner of the universe.
Take a bath!!!!
You look like the dickins, with what little hair you have all coming out of
your nose and ears.
I can't understand what you are mumbling, since you insist on trying to talk
with your mouth full of your version of C Rations.
What I do hear sounds like a screaching bird of some sort.
I'm cripple and deaf in one ear, but I think I could take you with one hand
tied behind my back, you beady eyed maggott.
I'll even give you my address, but you probably can't follow a map even if
your wife did give you directions.
Pete
PS bring plenty of rocks to throw at me since you can't shoot worth a
dingdong.