[meteorite-list] Martin, explanation please.

From: Carl 's <carloselguapo1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 18:52:33 -0700

The more I think of this painting the less I'm liking it. Why? If I remember some of the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, Lot's wife turned around, viewed the destroyed city and then turned into a piller. This painting shows the bombardment and at the same Lot's daughters are already underway in getting their father drunk. This means they started this before the bombardment. Lot's wife wasn't even dead yet because they haven't started to leave the city. If I was God these guys wouldn't be worth saving either.

Another thing. That bridge down below looks pretty shaky to me. There's a small group of people with an ox watching the carnage. An OX! Doesn't seem safe to me. Funny I would be thinking of safety when the world is being destroyed.

OK, I know it's just a painting. Time for dinner.

Carl, the obsessed.

>Exactely Sean!

...and it shows a fine fragmenting fireball :-)