[meteorite-list] GPS Device located on my car!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 09:51:59 -0700 (PDT)

I demand a full IMCA investigation. Today while preparing to depart for field operations in southern Arizona, Greg Hupe discovered an illicit GPS tracking device placed under my car! Ruben, I know it was you!
This is an outrage, I feel so violated that the trauma may keep me out of the field for a few days. Sadly this will lead to the loss of inmportant data.
Below is a photo of the object discovered. Anyone with any information on this object please call me ASAP.

http://meteoriteguy.com/ebayauctionstockphotos/tracker.JPG

My wife will now be dropping us from her airplane into the hot zone. Camping at my gate is futile.
Michael Farmer
:)