[meteorite-list] GPS Device located on my car!

From: Mr EMan <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 18:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

I ment to say this before but this is IMCA business as formated and this is not the list for that discussion. In fact the IMCA list is not for this discussion. There are published procedures for filing a complaint against an IMCA member even if the complainer isn't a member. Based on the rant I don't see that this likely falls under the perview of the IMCA.

Oh and for one that diss'd and downed the organization you sure do come running to them alot.

I am sorry for your distress, truly I am. I know too well personally what it is to have a POS anger me. All I can offer is the knowledge that you can choose to think about this in another way and it would not cause such a shock to your sensibilities. Feel some joy in knowing it wasn't a warrantless device placed on your car by a scummy FBI agent that things rules are an inconvienance.

Enjoy your trip but I have to ask...
" Did you pack your lugage yourself?"
"Has anyone unknown to you had access to your luggage since you packed it?"

Elton

PS: anyone know what color Mike's Wife's airplane is? Come on Mike it has some humor to it. They wouldn't be doing this unless you were the front dog in the pack.