[meteorite-list] Classification of the Arizona Fall

From: Greg Stanley <stanleygregr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 09:54:15 -0700

List Members:

Does anyone know if the Arizona fall has been classified yet? I remember seeing it may be a possible H5.

Also, any provisional name? I can understand if this is still secret as it may give info to the location, but still was just wondering.

Also, what has been the most number of falls recovered in one year in the US? and worldwide?

Thanks,

Greg S