[meteorite-list] Basalt-Like Inclusion

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 14:32:56 -0400

Hi, all,

There have been several inquiries regarding the details of the chondrite portion in this meteorite since I posted the first photos.

For anyone interested, I've added a few photos of the chondrules at the end of the album.

Metal is evident in some, distinguishable from the light glare off the alcohol needed to take pictures of the exterior relief.
I don't have the equipment or skills to do without the alcohol to capture the details. I use a cheap, 6 mp Casio nuzzled up to a microscope.
(photography tips welcomed!)

 https://cid-b8a3e8caaac69704.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Achondrite%20Chondrite
 https://cid-b8a3e8caaac69704.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Achondrite%20Chondrite

 Cheers,