[meteorite-list] New meteorite book _The_Fallen_Sky_

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 15:36:12 EDT

You had to go and stop the sample pages where the topic on the last
paragraph states::

"The very act of collecting, many say is sexual..."

Thanks, now we all will have to go out and buy this just to find out what
he is talking about.

While I have heard people in the field tell others to go do "something"
with themselves, I never really thought of meteorites and meteorite
collecting in the terms of being sexual in nature.

And you say there is 448 pages of this?

Steve Arnold
of "Meteorite Men"

In a message dated 7/23/2009 1:42:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time,