[meteorite-list] AD Brenham for Trade/Sale

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 23:12:39 EDT

Hey List,

I will be selling one Brenham in the next week.

Up for consideration are three Brenhams:

1. 92 pound "Becky Stone" Brenham found on the Travel Channel's Cash and
Treasures TV Show
2. 351 pound Oriented Brenham
3. 82 pound "Traveler" Brenham found on the Travel Channel's Cash and
Treasures TV Show

I am looking to raise $10,000 cash, even though each the above specimens
are worth a lot more than that. I thought about putting one of them on
Ebay, but I didn't know which of the 3 meteorites above the person willing to
pay the most would actually want.

Also, I am open to doing a part-cash/part-trade deal but of course, on
Ebay one can't do that with a no reserve auction.

So, before I resort to Ebay, and their high fees (another reason to try to
avoid an ebay) I will entertain offers.

I don't HAVE to raise $10,000 in just one deal, so if you don't have quite
that much money, but still might have some killer trade stuff you could
make a cool deal out of, let me know about it and we can talk.

Contact me off list please.

Thanks,
Steve Arnold
of "Meteorite Men"