[meteorite-list] The tale of a falling star

From: GeoZay at aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 09:09:56 EDT

I haven't been following this thread very closely, but here's a maybe. A
few years ago I recall watching a program about the Egyptian Pyramids that
mentioned some kind of instrument made from a meteorite. I believe it was
used in some kind of religious rites. Would by any chance this fit in with
whats being looked for here?
GeoZay

.

>>No meteorite survivors of Greece and Rome are
known.

However, there are pieces of the "Black Stone" of
the Kaa'ba, a meteorite, in Turkey (by a List memeber):
http://kauscience.k12.hi.us/~ted/Blackstone/hajar-al-aswad.htm>>

**************Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop: Now in 6 vibrant colors! Shop Dell?s
full line of laptops.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222008777x1201444407/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215566094%3B3786435