[meteorite-list] AD: Farmville, NC Meteorite for Sale

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 16:44:09 -0700

Good Evening,

I am pleased to offer a rare fall that, to my knowledge, has never been
offered for sale before: Farmville, North Carolina, H4, Fell March 9, 1934.

The pieces are a bit special as coming from the USNM and also being shown in
a famous photographic catalog. A copy of the original USNM card is provided
with each specimen.

If interested in acquiring a piece of this rare fall and locality for your
collection, please contact me off-list for complete details, photos, etc.. I
have pieces for all budgets, so don't be shy!

Best regards,

Mike Bandli
IMCA #5765