[meteorite-list] AD: Last Griffith Complete Slice-Auctions Ending, Auctions Started, Trades & Summer Fun!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 18:00:50 -0700

Hello,

I am still interested in trades for my New Griffith meteorite, so do
not be shy on offering me something. I have sold over 60% of what I
started with...so it's getting down to the end of available Griffith.

Also, this is the LAST Complete slice of Griffith available. 10 were
created and 9 are gone! Here is the last-

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200352378387

Here are a really great group of auctions, some ending tomorrow,
others next Weds.

Also check out the GOLD- pretty cool stuff.

http://shop.ebay.com:80/merchant/meteorite-collector_W0QQLHQ5fAuctionZ1QQ

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham