[meteorite-list] Sellers, would you like to keep more of your money?

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 21:32:39 -0700 (PDT)

I hadent seen that before. Yes, clicking personal on the send payment option does bring up more options that I hadnt realized was there. I pay paypal between $500 and $1000 a month so it could save me money.
So who wants to buy something from my website and try it and see if it works?
Maybe I could entice somebody with a 25% discount on anything on my website www.meteoriteshop.com to see if it actually works
Cheers
DEAN
www.meteoriteshop.com