[meteorite-list] Sellers, would you like to keep more of your money?

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 21:39:54 -0700 (PDT)

A personal/private transaction I dont think would be considered as commercial. I think they are more concerned with ebay deals then off ebay transactions.
It does clearly state under the personal are for sending payments that there is a thing to click for money owed.
Thanks for pointing that out.

Greg C.