[meteorite-list] WEST "Cottingham's Total"

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 19:52:43 +0100

Hi Michael,

no problem, please send me your truck, laundry & bags ;-)

Dear Steve Arnold, Chicago!!!!!!!!!!! - wouldn't it be a good idea to
dedicate a new list to giveaways, freebies, advertisement, selling and
reselling? Of course it's one solution to click on "delete", but lifting a
finger so often a day, a week is hard enough.

My best,

Matthias