[meteorite-list] Find a Falling Star for $35

From: Michael Bross <element33_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 18:59:49 +0100

hello Mike and list members

I am new to this list and will present myself soon (waiting for the West
craze to cool down :))
Being a new meteorite passionate, I am interested in this book.
Doing a quick search, Amazon seems to offer that same book (_at_ $33.98) with
same
http://www.amazon.com/Find-Falling-Star-H-Nininger/dp/083972229X

Not being an original edition (1972), why do you say the price is rock
bottom ?
On Amazon they have about 10 books starting at $ 28 and collectibles for
$200-300

Please, don't take this email as aggressive, I am just trying to get more
information.

Thanks !
Great day to everyone

Michael Bross

  Hi List!

  I was browsing the used book titles at Barnes and Noble online,
  and I noticed they have a copy of Nininger's Find a Falling Star
  for only $33 plus ship. It's an ex-library book, and the condition
  might not be great, but the price is rock bottom.
  http://search.barnesandnoble.com/used/product.asp?EAN=2692675820359&Itm=1

  I'm not currently in the market (wife would kill me), but I thought
  someone else here might want in on this bargain.

  Clear skies!

  MikeG