[meteorite-list] WEST- A challenge to the hunters of The WestMeteorite! & THANKS TO MICHAEL JOHNSON

From: Michael Bross <element33_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 02:09:57 +0100

Hello Michael
( a lot of Michael on this list... and now one more with me :))

Fully agree with you, it was great to follow the West hunt with the photos
from Michael Johnson.
It was very nice of you to give him a meteorite.

One of these days...I might join you for a "hunt" :)

All the best
Michael Bross (from France)
PS: I enjoy your Bio on your EBay site :)