[meteorite-list] Updated west totals

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 15:35:15 -0700

Hello,

Thanks for doing this. I will remind some folks about their weights
and ask them to report in. It would be real helpful if Steve Arnold
reported in with his weights and maybe he can ask his team to do the
same. Their team found a lot and it is essential to an accurate total
known weight that all folks try and help out if they can.

Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham