[meteorite-list] Find a Falling Star for $35

From: Michael Bross <element33_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 00:09:37 +0100

Thanks Walter, Elton and also Mike Gilmer who ultimately made me discover
the book.

Actually I had very nice email exchanges with Piper Hollier.
I am buying it from him + "Rocks from Space", recommended by Anne Black.
(Thanks Anne)
Collectibles have charm, but for now I favor content, good condition and
fair price.

PS: I had said I would present myself, but had a very busy weekend including
my first visit to the Ensisheim Meteorite. Beautiful. With the rare pleasure
of being alone
in the museum, even the only visitor that day.

Good evening
Michael Bross