[meteorite-list] Fw: Re: who were the uncooperative secret searchers ?

From: Steve Dunklee <sdunklee72520_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 02:28:55 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Mon, 3/2/09, Steve Dunklee <sdunklee72520 at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Steve Dunklee <sdunklee72520 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: who were the uncooperative secret searchers ?
To: "Michael Farmer" <meteoriteguy at yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, March 2, 2009, 11:31 AM

I am going to see if i can come look this weekend ,its a 10 hour drive so i can only look on saturday unless i take monday off. i will bring my magnets lol. I stilll think the main mass fell outside the area everyone is looking in. due to wind conditions the smaller pieces should have impacted in a ne direction away from the main mass. there were 7 to m14 mph gusts down lower with winds up to 90 mph up higher in a ne direction. causing a ne to sw line for the smaller pieces. the larger pieces may be 5 to 15 miles nw of the current strewn field but i need more info? about the observed trails to be sure of the direction.
have? luck looking
Steve