[meteorite-list] Hammers & Orientation (Michael Blood)

From: Michael Gilmer <michael_w_gilmer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 08:24:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Michael,

I collect small oriented UNWA stones. Out of several, I have 2
standouts that exhibit classic orientation. One is a bullet and
the other is a nosecone. You are welcome to use photos of them if
you wish. Contact me offlist if interested.

Best regards,

MikeG

Michael Gilmer (Louisiana, USA)
Member of the Meteoritical Society.
Member of the Bayou Region Stargazers Network.
Websites - http://www.galactic-stone.com and http://www.glassthrower.com

Message: 15