[meteorite-list] Unidentified object from sky destroys car in Cottonwood

From: Kashuba <mary.kashuba_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 12:24:11 -0700

Carl, List,

I'm not advocating ANY source of this object but:

1 - It might look EXACTLY like an airplane part to someone who knows air
planes. (It might look like a satellite part to someone . . .)
2 - It might have gotten pretty messed up in, on or around whatever device
it came from before said device shed it. It DOES look like it was really
moving when it hit.

- John

John Kashuba
Ontario, California