[meteorite-list] speaking of vesicles, any ideas on this one?

From: Phil Morgan <roxfromspace_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 21:23:49 -0600

Greg's question about the huge vesicle prompted me to ask ya'll about
a stone I've been pondering.

I've received two of these small stones in separate unclassified NWA
batches from different sources. They are a rather odd grey color and
contain vesicles. I think I've seen some indistinct chondrules but
can't be sure. My best guess is a melt of some sort.

Here are links to photos of two halves of the same small stone
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c57/pkmorgan/vesicles2/mystery4.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c57/pkmorgan/vesicles2/mystery5.jpg

And here is a poor photo of the exterior:
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c57/pkmorgan/vesicles2/mystery2.jpg

Anyone one else noticed this material? Any one know anything about
it? Any speculation or observations?

Thanks and Regards,
Phil