[meteorite-list] Test

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 20:46:10 -0700

G'Day Larense
I'm glad you took in jest, I knew you would. But seriously, the Met List is
a great place with some great people; very knowledgeable people and I
respect all those that are on here. Sometimes it can get argumentative,
sometimes very funny, but best of all ... they all have Meteorites in their
hearts.

Cheers
John