[meteorite-list] My Two West Texas Videos "Meteorite Recovery" and"Hopper"

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 09:41:34 -0700 (PDT)

Michael, Sonny and all,

Thanks, West definitely goes in my top 5 meteorite hunts of all time. These were easily the freshest meteorites I've ever found. My first one was only 5-6 days after it hit.

We had a fun group of people too. Miller and I hung out wth Steve Arnolds team as well as Farmer and Wards team. Both were cool to us!

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona
Website: http://www.Mr-Meteorite.Net
Articles: http://www.meteorite.com/blog/