[meteorite-list] AD: Rare specimens (with prices)

From: JASON PHILLIPS <jnbran_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 21:00:35 -0500

Hello List,
I have revised my listing of a few meteorite specimens I have for sale. I am
going to put prices on these specimens instead of asking for offers. All of
these have been in my collection for many years and are all high quality,
rare, and interesting specimens. The prices are quite low for the true
rarity of these specimen and do not reflect actual retail price.

1. $850

Millbillillie, Australia

eucrite

86 gram endcut in the shape of Texas

Witnessed fall Oct. 1960

2. $950

NWA 1929, Morocco

Re-crystallized Howardite

118 gram endcut, the true main mass of this rare find.

Found in 2003

3. $300/gram

NWA 4857, Morocco

Shergottite, martian

1.56 gram, 1.57 gram, 2.53 gram

Crusted small individuals

Found in 2006

Thanks and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Jason Phillips

Rocks from Heaven

www.rocksfromheaven.com