[meteorite-list] My Two West Texas Videos "Meteorite Recovery" and "Hopper"

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 20:53:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
I wanted to let everyone know that my West, Texas videos are now public and are part of my Meteorite-Times article for March.

The first video tells of my experiences in West with Steve Arnold, Sonny Clary and Mike Miller. It details how my first West meteorite was found in a cemetery and also Mike Millers 212 gram find - It was for a while the "main mass".

The second video follows Rob Wesel and Myself around as we pursue the "Hopper Stone". The sound track of this video is actually written and performed by Mitch Bynum (Hopper's) owner.

View them both here.
http://www.meteorite-times.com/Back_Links/2009/march/Rubens_Hunting_Grounds.htm

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona