[meteorite-list] Peekskill and UFOs ..was Hammer Juancheng etc

From: Peter Scherff <peterscherff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 06:41:27 -0400

Hi Elton,

        The web page still exists:

http://www.chosenones.net/article.php?id=464

peter

-----Original Message-----
From: meteorite-list-bounces at meteoritecentral.com
[mailto:meteorite-list-bounces at meteoritecentral.com] On Behalf Of Mr EMan
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 5:52 AM
To: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com; Matthias B?rmann
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Peekskill and UFOs ..was Hammer Juancheng etc

I wish I had had you hear last week to explain this to some new friends of
mine,Matthias.

I don't know if anyone recalls this but soon after Peekskill hit there was a
elaborate web page espousing that Peekskill was shot specifically into
Michele's car by aliens to send a message about the upcoming end of the
world in 2000 (which I now assume was postponed till Dec 2012). Seems the
author had deciphered a cosmic puzzle via her license plate numbers through
an elaborate list of references and azimuths etc.--this to demonstrate how
accurate they could steer objects over UFO-ology class space time voids.

I have long-since always placed aluminum foil and thick mud over my
license(registration) plate to defeat Alien detection and avoid such a fate.
"I explained this over and over to the officer,I says to Your Honor, but he
insisted I tell it to you personally"... I should be out in time for Tucson.

Elton