[meteorite-list] Cosmic CollisionsTV update?

From: Michael Gilmer <michael_w_gilmer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 20:43:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Geoff Notkin and List!

Is there any update on what happened to the 3-part TV series
"Cosmic Collisions" ? Discovery Channel aired one part, but then
nothing else - unless I went into a coma and missed it. I really
wanted to see the episode that focuses on meteorites. Does anyone
know if it was aired or not? And is there anywhere I can purchase
it on DVD?

Thanks and clear skies!

MikeG

Michael Gilmer (Louisiana, USA)
Member of the Meteoritical Society.
Member of the Bayou Region Stargazers Network.
Websites - http://www.galactic-stone.com and http://www.glassthrower.com