[meteorite-list] New probable fall in Zimbabwe

From: Michael Bross <element33_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 01:16:39 +0100

I am sorry Listers...

Darren... is this the only thing you have to say about the post from Svend ?
Then, we could also be looking at some of our occidental world leaders...
but lets not get into that... (I got enough already here in France)

Nothing about the possible meteorite being the subject ?

OK, the quoted article is colorful... but filled with an innocence (not
naivety)
which gives some fresh feel in our methodical/heavy scientifical laden
occidental world !

Anyway Darren, I will check the Archives when I get some time...
but beside TRYING to be a Sniper... what else do you propose here on the
list ?
I am new to the list, and refer only to your posts from March...

Lets not event talk about our "discussions" over dowsing or whatever... I
also now
recall your post after Michael Blood posted some photos of newbies like me

I can be quite cynical myself... but I hope you are just not frustrated !
Welcome and enjoy the list and discussions about meteorites ! :)

All the best !
Michael B, France