[meteorite-list] New probable fall in Zimbabwe

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 21:45:25 -0500

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 01:16:39 +0100, you wrote:

>Darren... is this the only thing you have to say about the post from Svend ?
>Then, we could also be looking at some of our occidental world leaders...
>but lets not get into that... (I got enough already here in France)

Nothing much to say-- sounds very, very much like a real meteorite they are
describing, but nobody will know for sure until they see photos or lab results.
As for my comment-- 1.) it is called "humor" and 2.) Mugabe single-handedly
turned one of the richest, most prospeous, best fed countries in Africa and
turned it into one of the poorest countries on Earth with one of the highest
inflation rates in history. Very few contemporary or historic world "leaders"
have done the degree of damage this man has done.