[meteorite-list] Proud Tom Call !

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 23:46:32 +0200

I am with Anne Black, is not good give space to a idiot type
proud tom, a person not have the courage to show who is real
and take in turn several people. I am surprised myself
Michel Blood give space to a idiot type proud tom, a " man "
this, how we say here, without balls to show who is
real.....this is not humor, its only insult persons. Here in
Italy a " person " type proud tom it has not had a long
life, it would been taken a nice denounces for libel

Matteo