[meteorite-list] more info on Proud Tom

From: Michael Bross <element33_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 00:23:59 +0200

Hello List

Don't understand anything... who is Proud Tom ?
Anyway, I take actually this post as an opportunity to say that I came back
from an unexpected trip and had no time to answer many off list messages

I will try to answer in the next couple days.

All the best
Michael B, France

PS: Michael, how big are your pdfs... just send me one to get an idea of
Proud Tom's humor.
I am curious...