[meteorite-list] Email Notice and trip photos

From: Jim Strope <nwa482_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 13:57:18 +0000 (UTC)

Mike Farmer, Greg Hupe, and Robert Ward are currently out of town with spotty internet service. They wanted me to inform everyone that they will answer emails and ship any pending packages when they return. No return date has been determined yet.

I will also be leaving in a few minuites to go trout fishing in the mountains but I wanted to send this email before I walk out the door.

They did send a few photos for me to share.

http://www.catchafallingstar.com/sau005/threeamigos.htm

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV 26038