[meteorite-list] (AD) 2 ORIENTED STONES FOR SALE

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 10:29:41 -0500

Hi Steve and all,

That's 11 ads in 20 days or over 1 ad per two days. If every dealer put
up and equal amount of ads on this forum there would be over 200 hundred
ads per day or about 1,400 per week. I normally don't pick on you when
you put ads here but this forum shouldn't be for dealers to conduct
their business here. Just post a link and a REMINDER once a week. Keep
it simple. Don't tell me to delete these ads (especially if you don't
know how to back up your hard drive) as it is a list violation way
beyond this point.

You can get a free Yahoo Group list and post as many ads as you want
Steve and I would thank you for that.

--AL Mitterling