[meteorite-list] AD - Nininger Estate Items - Rare Opportunity!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 23:27:38 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

I have a special set of auctions running this week. I am offering historical items from the Nininger/Huss estate. Dr. H.H. Nininger is considered the "Father of Modern Meteoritics" and anything associated with him is aggressively sought after by collectors. You will see one-of-a-kind items that will never be available again so you may want to check them out.

I did my best to keep this collection together but it was recently returned to me from a buyer who could not afford to keep it. I no longer have a permanent place to store it. I have another moving van full of tools and cutting equipment on the way so I need to clear out my garage rather quickly.

In one final effort to keep this historic collection together, I will entertain offers the next 48 hours for the entire collection consisting of 18 items. One way or another, this collection will be sold, even at a loss.

All Auctions Can Be Found At This link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

All 18 exceptional Nininger estate items can be found at these links:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140318756112
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200338928445
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140318754389
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200338926633
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140318753689
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200338925277
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140318752678
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200338923023
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200338921947
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140318750898
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140318749651
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200338918583
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140318748169
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200338917015
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200338916388
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200338915412
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140318746492
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200338913016

And many more examples worth looking at can be found at this link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock