[meteorite-list] AD: Dr. Brian Mason/Dr. King libraries for sale

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 09:16:41 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List,
  I ahve just finished compiling another list of publications and catalogues from the libraries of the late Dr. Mason (Smithsonian)/ Dr.King (Harvard) library. There are several interesting publications and catalogues of meteorites in this lot, nearly 200 publications, some signed. Many are rare and hard to find.

  If anyone is interested please contact me off list. Thank you. I can provide the full Excel file to those interested in making an offer to purchase. All offers will be considered.
Thank you. Dirk Ross...Tokyo