[meteorite-list] "Meteorite Men" Extended Trailer / Teaser Now on YouTube

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 12:10:23 -0700

Dear Listees:

Greetings comrades.

Our production company has uploaded an extended promo for "Meteorite
Men" to YouTube.

This is actually the opening sequence of the show. We hope you enjoy
it, and US subscribers please tune in tomorrow, Sunday, at 9pm on
Science Channel and Science Channel HD if you can. Please note that in
some markets there is an earlier broadcast at 6 pm Pacific. For the
rest of you, around the world, we do hope for news about an
international release and/or DVD release and will let you know, when
we know : )

This should give you a good idea of the flavor of the show:

Extended trailer / teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pA-tYNwh1o

Thanks to everyone who has given us feedback and encouragement along
the way. Steve and I have been wrapped up in this project for
seventeen months, and the generous support of our friends and
colleagues means a whole lot to us.

With best wishes to all,

Geoff N.
Tucson, AZ