[meteorite-list] "Meteorite Men" Extended Trailer / Teaser Now onYouTube

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 23:17:48 +0200

What a flavor! Smells like space spirit :)

Seems to be a perfect blend of science, adventure and *swassshhh* visual &
sound effects (my personal favorite are the screams accompanying the
touch-down-videos ;-)

An alternative for the musical background at the beginning at all events
would have been
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L6BNub2sDY (I do know it from some opinion
... *ruminating* )

Thanks and congratulations,