[meteorite-list] "Meteorite Men" Extended Trailer / Teaser Now onYouTube

From: Dave Gheesling <dave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 22:00:49 -0400

One word, Geoff: fantastic!
Dave
www.fallingrocks.com

-----Original Message-----
From: meteorite-list-bounces at meteoritecentral.com
[mailto:meteorite-list-bounces at meteoritecentral.com] On Behalf Of Notkin
Sent: Saturday, May 09, 2009 3:10 PM
To: Meteorite List
Subject: [meteorite-list] "Meteorite Men" Extended Trailer / Teaser Now
onYouTube

Dear Listees:

Greetings comrades.

Our production company has uploaded an extended promo for "Meteorite Men" to
YouTube.

This is actually the opening sequence of the show. We hope you enjoy it, and
US subscribers please tune in tomorrow, Sunday, at 9pm on Science Channel
and Science Channel HD if you can. Please note that in some markets there is
an earlier broadcast at 6 pm Pacific. For the rest of you, around the world,
we do hope for news about an international release and/or DVD release and
will let you know, when we know : )

This should give you a good idea of the flavor of the show:

Extended trailer / teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pA-tYNwh1o

Thanks to everyone who has given us feedback and encouragement along the
way. Steve and I have been wrapped up in this project for seventeen months,
and the generous support of our friends and colleagues means a whole lot to
us.

With best wishes to all,

Geoff N.
Tucson, AZ