[meteorite-list] AD - Lunar available for sale

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 11:32:38 -0400

Be careful Greg, now that you are offering planetaries at reasonable
prices, you are going to be viewed as competition by the big guys -
then they will start stabbing you in the back. Those who are driven
by money are threatened by those like us who don't give a crap about
profits. ;)

Nice lunar. If I wasn't already sitting on my fair share of lunars,
I'd buy a piece.

Good luck.

Best regards

MikeG